Washoe Country School District
425 E. Ninth Street
Washoe County School District
Payroll Processes & Common Questions
Find the answers to common questions here
Personal Business or Admin Leave
Balanced Calendar information
FY14 PERS rate increase
|Accountant, Payroll Supervisor|
Senior Accountant, Payroll Manager
Who to contact for:
|E-mail your general questions|
TSA’s 403(b) & 457(b)
FY14 Payroll Calendar
7/1/2013 - 6/30/2014
Using Employee Online you can
- Update mailing address & Emergency contact information
- View and print Check Stub
- Add or Change Direct Deposit
- Submit new W-4
- Change TSA Contribution
- View Job Information
- View Leave usage information
W-2’s are not currently available through Employee Online, but may be in the future.
- Create member log in. How to create member log in.
- Review your PERS history
- Review your Annual Statement. Annual statements are only available on-line.
- Access PERS forms
- PERS Information Programs
- Much, much more…..to assist you in understanding and managing your PERS benefit
- Learn more about the TSA benefits available (403(b) & 457(b))
- Eligibility, Enrollment & forms
- Helpful Websites
- Distribution Transactions
- Much, much more….
- What is the Special Pay Plan? Offered by BENCOR, Inc. to help governmental units and their employees save 1.45% of Medicare taxes and to defer income taxes on eligible Plan contributions. For complete information see Plan Booklet
- Who is Eligible? Employees covered under this Paln by board policy, who are retiring or spearating from service, and who are at least age 55, and have accumulated at least $ 1,000 in "Special Pay" (sick leave pay, annual leave-vacation pay, incentive pay, etc.) will participate in this Plan.
- Plan Booklet
HOTLINE NUMBER 877-874-8416