Washoe Country School District
The District offers a self-funded Dental Plan. Employees, Retirees and dependents covered by a District Medical Plan have this coverage. It has a Preferred Provider Dentist Panel through a company called Guardian.
CDS Group Health (775-352-6900) processes the dental claims for Members covered by the District's Saint Mary's EPO and PPO Plans; and
Hometown Health (775-982-3232) processes the dental claims for Members covered by the District's Renown EPO and PPO Plans.
Please check the Dental Plan's Preferred Provider Directory to see if your provider is listed or to find a Preferred Provider dentist.
You may also view a detailed description of the Dental Plan by checking the PPO Plan Document if you are covered by the Saint Mary's PPO Plan or Renown PPO Plan; or by checking the EPO Plan Document if you are covered by the Saint Mary's EPO Plan or Renown EPO Plan.
- $50/Member Annual Deductible; $100/Family Annual Deductible
- Covers Eligible Expenses for Preventive Services at 100% with No Deductible
- Covers Eligible Expenses for Restorative Services at 80% (includes crowns)
- Covers Eligible Expenses for Major Services at 50%
- Calendar Year Maximum Benefit is $2,000
- No Orthodontia Coverage Provided