Washoe Country School District

July 23, 2014

Change Font Size


IMPORTANT: Graduates whose birth year is 1993 or later:


If you are a graduate with a birth year of 1993 or later e.g., 1994, 1995, 1996 . . . you will need to obtain your transcripts through Parchment.com. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.

NOTE: Students currently enrolled in a Washoe County School District high school obtain transcripts from their school's registrar with a 48 hour notice so that the registrar has a chance to ensure the accuracy of the transcript. 

Students who are no longer enrolled in the District, who did not graduate, and who attended during the 2013-2014 school year may contact their last school of enrollment to obtain records.

Students who did not graduate and have not been enrolled for a year or longer please complete the Transcript Request Form click here.

 Student Records (not Transcripts)/Immunizations:

Individuals seeking student records other than transcripts and/or immunization records whose birth year is 1993 or later e.g., 1994, 1995, 1996 . . . must request them from the last school attended.

Individuals seeking student records other than transcripts and/or immunization records whos birth year is 1992 or earlier e.g., 1991, 1990, 1989 . . . , click here for a copy of Student Records Request Form.

Q. How can an individual obtain school records, if he/she is no longer enrolled in the Washoe County School District?

A. The district requires written authorization of the parent to release student records if the student is under eighteen years of age. After a former student is eighteen years of age or older, records can be released only with his/her written consent and a completed/signed request form.

Student Accounting is the Washoe County School District department to contact for questions regarding transcript requests. Please contact Heidi Adams at  (775) 348-0201.

In person requests can be obtained in building "B" in Employee Services, Room B-102 WCSD Administration Building between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. (Please bring government issued photo identification with you.) 

Written requests must include the following information:

* Student's legal name when enrolled in the WCSD

* Student's name used in school

* Date of birth

* Last Washoe County school and year attended

* Copy of government issued photo ID

* Current phone number including area code

* Address where transcript is to be sent

* Signature and date

* Fees - cash or money orders only (no personal checks or credit/debit cards)

For a copy of the Request for Transcript Form in PDF, click here.

The fee for an official transcript is $5.00, unofficial transcript $3.00, immunization records $2.00, student records (not transcripts) $.60 per page.

Send transcript request to:

    Student Accounting - Transcripts
    Washoe County School District
    P.O. Box 30425
    Reno, NV 89520
    Phone: (775) 348-0201
    Fax: (775) 348-0226
    Email: studentaccounting@washoeschools.net

Our office makes every effort to process requests the same week they are received.

Because transcripts are legal documents and maintaining the integrity of the permanent record is the responsibility of the Washoe County School District, it is important to note that pictures are not part of the permanent record in the Washoe County School District (WCSD). WCSD will not under any circumstance place a picture on a transcript if the picture does not exist within the student information system.

Be advised that requests will be voided and monies received will be forfeited if the records are not picked up within 90 days of the original request.

For record requests that require more information to process, WCSD will attempt to contact the requester three times and if the requestor does not respond within ninety (90) days the request will be voided and monies received will be forfeited to WCSD.


Students who graduated from Washoe Adult High School please contact Virginia Endres at 775-333-5150.

Student who obtained a G.E.D. please contact the Nevada Office of Adult Education at 775-687-7294 or visit www.DiplomaSender.com