Washoe Country School District
Certified roles include teachers, substitute teachers, deans, school counselors, librarians, school nurses and other licensed profession
Note: Certified positions will post in early June after overage placements have been made.
- Teacher Hiring Information
- School Nurse Hiring Information
- School Counselor Hiring Information
- Opportunites with our WCSD-Sponsored Charters
- Mariposa Academy is currently hiring a K-5 Teacher and a K-5 Spanish Teacher for the 2013-14 school year. Please visit their website here to apply.
- Tired of checking our website for Teacher job openings? Let us tell you! Follow @TeachatWCSD
Coaching roles include all middle school and high school coaches, student activity workers, and community education instructors.
Classified roles include support staff, clerical staff, and other related positions.
Administrative roles include licensed administrators at the school site level and district-wide departments, as well as unlicensed professional technical positions.
- Employment Opportunities - External Applicants
- Employment Opportunities - Transfer Applicants
- School Leader Hiring Information
For online application support, please contact Human Resources at 775-348-0321.
New employees will have $55 deducted from their paycheck to help defray the costs of fingerprinting. New employees are defined as anyone who has not worked for the Washoe County School District in the last six months.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WASHOE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
P.O. Box 30425 • Reno, Nevada 89520-3425
Telephone: (775) 348-0321
Fax: (775) 348-0389