The Washoe County School District Student Health Services Department is seeking full time School Nurse and Substitute School Nurse applicants for the 2013/2014 school year. Weekends, evenings and holidays off. Teacher salary and benefits for full time and daily rate for substitutes.
· Current Nevada Registered Nurse License
· Bachelor of Science (two original transcripts required)
· Obtain Provisional Department of Education Licensure Prior to Start Date
· Supervises Health Office Staff in Assigned Schools
· Trains School Staff in Medication Administration and Other Nursing Procedures
· Case Manages and Provides Nursing Care to Students with Complex Health Diagnoses
· Implements Immunization and Other Health Programs in Assigned Schools
For a complete job description and more detailed information regarding qualifications, salary and benefits contact the WCSD Student Health Services Department at 775-353-5966.
(select School Nurse - Continuous Posting or School Nurse Substitute - Continuous Posting)