Hunsberger Elementary is located on the slopes of beautiful Mount Rose, in southwest Reno, just off ArrowCreek Parkway.
Re-Registration for Existing Students and Registration for New Students for the 2014-15 School Year is Underway!
Yes, your child must be registered every year! Here’s how:
1. Beginning February 10th, log on to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account. If you do not remember your username or password, please call the office.
2. Click on the blue ‘Online Registration’ link, found in your inbox.
3. Select the ‘14-15’ registration year
4. Click ‘Begin Registration’
5. Answer each question on every page and click ‘NEXT’ and then ‘SAVE’ when finished.
6. Make sure you click on EACH parent, emergency contact and student when registering.
7. If you are planning to enroll a new student, Kindergarten or otherwise, and already have a child at Hunsberger, please click ‘add student’ when logged on to your account.
8. If any name is highlighted in yellow, your application is not complete. Click on the highlighted name and you should be taken back to the incomplete section.
Both Tuition-Based Full Day Kindergarten (TBFDK) classes are full for the 2014-15 school year. If you are interested in the full day program, please contact the school to be placed on the waiting list.
If you would like to enroll in the morning kindergarten program at Ted Hunsberger Elementary School for the 14-15 school year, please review the following information:
1. Online registration opened February 10th. Please log on to the Washoe County School District website to complete the online portion of the registration process. .
2. Parents may turn in the documents required for enrollment at Hunsberger, including an original birth certificate that we’ll copy, immunization records and proof of residency, to Hunsberger’s administrative secretary, prior to August 11. School year office hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Please contact the school for summer hours of operation beginning June 16.
5. If you have questions regarding the online registration process and documents required to complete enrollment at Hunsberger, please contact the school at (775) 851-7095.
Continue to check back on our website, as we will be posting additional information as it becomes available.
*Please contact the school for summer office hours, 6/16 - 8/8.
April 18 - Hats ON for Technology: Wear your favorite hat for a $1 donation
April 29 - 1st Grade Music Program 1:45 & 6:30 PM
May 8 - Yogurt Beach Fundraiser, South Meadows Location
May 15 - PTA Meeting, 6:00 PM
May 20 - Fine Arts Night, 5:30 - 7:30 PM
May 26 - No School: Memorial Day
May 28 - Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast, (time TBA)
June 5 - Principal's Coffee, 9:30 AM
June 10 - Field Day
We post documents in Adobe PDF format. If you need Adobe Reader software, you may download a copy for free.