Hunsberger Elementary is located on the slopes of beautiful Mount Rose, in southwest Reno, just off ArrowCreek Parkway.
Registration for the 2014-15 School Year is Underway!
Yes, your child must be registered every year! Here’s how:
1. Beginning February 10th, log on to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account. If you do not remember your username or password, please call the office.
2. Click on the blue ‘Online Registration’ link, found in your inbox.
3. Select the ‘14-15’ registration year
4. Click ‘Begin Registration’
5. Answer each question on every page and click ‘NEXT’ and then ‘SAVE’ when finished.
6. Make sure you click on EACH parent, emergency contact and student when registering.
7. If you are planning to enroll a new student, Kindergarten or otherwise, and already have a child at Hunsberger, please click ‘add student’ when logged on to your account.
8. If any name is highlighted in yellow, your application is not complete. Click on the highlighted name and you should be taken back to the incomplete section.
Thank you for your interest in the Tuition-Based Full Day Kindergarten (TBFDK) and Morning Kindergarten Program at Ted Hunsberger Elementary School! We would like to remind families of some important dates and information regarding the kindergarten registration and enrollment process for the 2014-15 school year.
1. Online registration opened February 10th. Please log on to the Washoe County School District website to complete the online portion of the registration process. This does not guarantee a position in the Tuition-Based Full Day Kindergarten (TBFDK) class.
2. Parents may turn in the documents required for enrollment at Hunsberger, including an original birth certificate that we’ll copy, immunization records and proof of residency, to Hunsberger’s administrative secretary during the first three weeks of March (March 3-21, 2014). Office hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
3. If the number of students with complete online and paper registration paperwork exceeds the determined class size, a lottery to determine students selected for TBFDK will be held the week of March 24, 2014.
4. Parents who are interested in enrolling their student in the morning Kindergarten class are to complete the same registration & enrollment procedures.
5. If you have questions regarding the online registration process and documents required to complete enrollment at Hunsberger, please contact the school at (775) 851-7095.
Continue to check back on our website, as we will be posting additional information as it becomes available.
March 4 - Science Expo Night, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
March 5 - No Early Release, Students Dismissed at 3:30 PM
March 6 - Spring Pictures, Grades 3rd through 6th (Flyer)
March 7 - Spring Pictures, Grades Kindergarten through 2nd (Flyer)
March 10 through 14 - Hunsberger Reading Week! Visiting Author: Derek Munson
March 22 - Spring Social, PTA Fundraiser, 6:00 PM at the Peppermill
March 27 - PTA Meeting, 6:00 PM, Library
March 25 - Pine M.S. Parent Meeting, 6:00 PM
March 28 - 3rd Quarter Birthday Breakfast for Students
We post documents in Adobe PDF format. If you need Adobe Reader software, you may download a copy for free.