Applying to College
- Most colleges have you apply on-line and prefer it, as it is faster than by mail and usually there are less data errors made.
- Paper based applications may be available if needed.
- Check out the individual college website you are considering to check all admission requirements or call the college's admissions office to have information sent to you through the mail.
- Check all deadlines!
- Apply early if at all possible, as you will more than likely have first chance at a dorm of your choice, as well as get scholarship notification at a faster pace.
- If you aren't sure about a college due to financial reasons apply anyway, as you never know what may be offered to you in the way of scholarships.