Washoe Country School District
Parent Preview Night
One of the goals of the S.H.A.R.E. program is to help students make sound decisions for their future. Because of the strong social pressures children face, we know how important it is to reinforce the concepts that parents hope their child will adopt in his/her life. To preview your child's S.H.A.R.E. program, the Washoe County School District invites you to attend a Parent Night. Each session will cover all materials for the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade programs.
District wide MS and HS parent preview nights will be offered by region.
Elementary counselors will host parent preview nights for elementary schools.
Preview Nights will be held on the following dates and locations:
- September 18th Sepulveda ES, 6pm
- September 25th Warner ES, 6pm
- September 27th Stead ES, 6pm
- October 11th Juniper ES, 6pm
- October 16th Rita Cannan ES, 6:30pm
- October 16th Lenz ES, 6:00pm
- Decemeber 11th Mount Rose ES, 5:30pm
Middle School Preview:
- September 19th MS (Pine MS), 6:30
High School Preview:
- September 17th HS (Admin bldg.), 6:30
- Please contact your school counselor for information related to when your parent preview night will be held and when share is scheduled at your child’s school. If you need more information and assistance please call the SHARE office at 850-8026 or Counseling office at 850-8012.
Please note that dates may change slightly due to school schedule conflicts. If you are unable to attend one of the previews and would like to make alternative arrangements or if you have questions about the S.H.A.R.E. Program, please call 850-8026.