Washoe Country School District
REGISTERING EXISTING STUDENTS
Elementary, Middle and High School
The first day of school will be a full day with lunch and regular bus service (except for Kindergarten). Returning students must register each year. All students should register BEFORE the first day of school. Registration is completed by visiting the Infinite Campus Parent Portal and completing the online registration process. If you have questions about accessing the Parent Portal, please call your zoned school for assistance.
Parents of students already attending a WCSD school, can access registration through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
To access the Infinite Campus Parent Portal click here.
For help registering your students that already attend a WCSD school either contact your zoned school or see below for a step by step guide.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ZONED SCHOOL FOR REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES.
If you are not sure which school your child should attend, log on to
and type in your address.
- Educational Involvement Accord
- Acuerdo de participación educativa
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Acuerdo entre padres/estudiantes sobre el uso de tecnología
- Children In Transition Form
- Children In Transition Form (Spanish)
- Student Eligibility Certification Form