Washoe Country School District
REGISTERING STUDENTS NEW TO THE WASHOE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT FROM OTHER SCHOOLS/DISTRICTS
Elementary, Middle and High School
All students transferring from outside the school district must first complete online registration before the first day of school. When registering new students you will need to bring your child’s birth certificate, immunization record from your health care provider, and a utility bill showing your name and address as proof of residence. Students who are younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to register when new to the district.
New students from outside the school district or students with questions about their schedules should contact the school office before the first day of school.
Registration Link and Instructions
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ZONED SCHOOL FOR REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES.
If you are not sure which school your child should attend, log on to
and type in your address.
- Educational Involvement Accord
- Acuerdo de participación educativa
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Acuerdo entre padres/estudiantes sobre el uso de tecnología
- Children In Transition Form
- Children In Transition Form (Spanish)
- Student Eligibility Certification Form