Washoe Country School District
Employee Complaint Process
The Washoe County School District is committed to a positive and productive working environment free from discrimination, harassment, bullying, intimidation, and retaliation. The District prohibits any form of discrimination of its employees whether committed by a co-worker, supervisor, subordinate, contractor or volunteer.
Bullying, Harassment, Discrimination, Intimidation
- Staff Complaint Form Based on Bullying, Discrimination, Harassment, Intimidation
Policies, Regulations, ...
- Board Policy 9031, Safe and Respectful Learning Environment
- Board Policy 4111, Equal Opportunity in Employment
- Board Policy 4111.3, Harassment/Sexual Harassment and Intimidation
- Administrative Regulation 4111.5, Safe and Respectful Learning Environment
- Nevada Revised Statutes 388.121 to 388.139, Safe and Respectful Learning Environment
- Nevada Revised Statutes 613.310 to 613.435, Employment Practices, Equal Opportunities for Employment
Employee Grievances and/or Complaints
- Education Support Professional (Classified) Grievance Form
- Education Support Professional (Classified) Complaint Form
- Certified Grievance Form
- Certified Complaint Form
Administrative Procedures, Negotiated Agreements, ...
- Education Support Professional (Classified) Employee Grievance Procedure
- Education Support Professional (Classified) Employee Complaint Procedure
- Employee Negotiated Agreements
- WCSD Formal Complaint Process - Staff, Process Map
Please contact the Office of Human Resources, Labor Relations Department, or the Office of the General Counsel for additional information.
- Labor Relations Department, 775-348-0330
- Office of the General Counsel, 775-348-0300, firstname.lastname@example.org