Washoe Country School District

July 25, 2014

Change Font Size

Substitute Teacher Application


Minimum Requirements for Substitute Teaching

A substitute or teacher license issued by the Nevada State Department of Education. To apply for a license, you must have a minimum of 60 college credits.  For an application for licensure, call the State Department of Education at (775) 687-9115, or log onto teachers.nv.gov.
STEP 2  
A completed Washoe County School District "certified" application*.
*Applications for substitute teaching will be accepted on an ongoing basis. 
  Hiring will be based on the department’s need.

How to Apply


Please choose the appropriate link below: